GST in buying products: i need great explanation?

home Forums IDE’s/Programming Interfaces GST in buying products: i need great explanation?

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  Nadhanmin 1 month, 2 weeks ago.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

Nadhanmin
    Participant

Good and service tax is one of important sources for given more revenue for the government. It is producing the more profits and income for given job opportunities and providing industries to the people etc. I can collect some nature of information and GST rates for the products in online. I have chat with experts for calculating the GST rates in products and services. I can access the points and ideas from online. I am getting some few tips and experience in registering with GST. I have bought the products in online. Sometime i have collecting the things near shopping center.
    What are the rates are covered different types of products. What are products are exempted from tax. Government approved GST Provider is possible for all people. i am getting news and updates from that post. The posts are really amazing and getting amazing news. I need the extra large products for my home. And also i am getting online things for purchasing furniture’s to given for my sister home. I have chosen color and also i am share furniture photos to her. She is also like that. But i need the exact rate for that furniture. What basis the GST rates are calculated and implemented? Did you know the tricks? You know means please enter here.
    I am waiting for your reply. I have need the explanation and description about the GST for daily buying products. I am also sale the products to the house wives. Online sale is also possible for my products. My friends are also getting some products and produce the same products. He is also telling GST rates are given problem for sale. So he is applying their products in online. More customers are getting doubts about the prices have increased. Sales are reduced and normal people cannot buy more products.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.